Firstly Pure Relief is a topical analgesic cream, designed to provide maximum performance in massage and physical therapy treatment and has been developed specifically for the rehab professional.
Secondly Therapeutic Massage is an integral part of the injury treatment process, it assists and helps to:
- Increase the local blood flow, which promotes muscle healing and repair.
- Mobilise soft tissue and improve lymphatic drainage.
- Break down adhesions that cause stiffness.
- Bring nutrients to stressed muscles and joints.
- Loosen muscles and relieves pain.
Moreover The relief muscle Cream is a blend of herbs, essential and natural oils which have been well researched and tested over many years for their anti-inflammatory properties, making this pain relieving analgesic cream unparalleled in its ability to deliver the desired relief over a short period of time. It is the ideal choice for stressed muscles, joint pain and common sports injuries. Pure Relief Muscle Cream contains no petroleum products and is paraben free.
Additionally Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 17, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 2.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-356
To add Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625% (Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- don’t bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element.
When using this product avoid eye contact
- avoid contact with mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, then get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using